Today’s Groupon Getaways Deal:
Cornwall: Two-Bedroom Caravan with Sea View for Up to Six People at Tencreek Holiday Park
About Tencreek Holiday Park
The Holiday Park
Nestled amidst the scenic landscapes of South East of Cornwall, Tencreek Holiday Park invites holidaymakers to reconnect with nature and explore the areas sandy beaches, countryside, festivals, and country pubs. Guests can make the most of the on-site facilities including an indoor heated swimming pool, and multi-sports pitch, while Looe and Polperro await to be explored just a short distance away.
The holiday park offers hire of electric and non-electric pitches which are marked and numbered, with street lighting. Other accommodation options include a range of caravans equipped with bathroom and kitchen facilities.
On site, guests can satisfy their appetites at Castaways serving hearty dishes and various drinks.
Guide To Cornwall
From Bude to Lands End, Cornwall encompasses everything from chocolate-box villages to vast Atlantic coastlines and vibrant surfing hubs. As residents are rarely more than a half-hour drive from the sea, theres no surprise it plays a huge part to Cornish life, with busy harbours and Michelin star awarded seafood restaurants allowing fish to go from boat to plate in 24 hours.
With clubs, bars, and extreme sports, Newquay has plenty to offer for a youthful crowd, while family-friendly Falmouth has more sheltered beaches and all-ages day outs such as the National Maritime Museum. Away from beach life, grown-up St Ives is an established arts centre, home to the Tate St Ives, Barbara Hepworths garden and a wealth of independent galleries. Inland a little, the Eden Projects greenhouse biomes create spectacular tropical environs and an otherworldly, space-age feel. Visitors can also buy into the local legends on Bodmin Moor or hike along the rugged landscape to catch a glimpse of the fabled beast.
What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay in a two-bedroom caravan with sea view for up to six people
Policies and Fees
- Selected dates of stay cannot be modified once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- Customers who are due to check-in before the 3rd of April can amend their stay date to a future date; subject to availability
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- City tax included
- Travel window: until 31 Oct 2020
Pets are not allowed